The Inter-Education Board Coordinating Committee has published the routine of SSC examination of 2022. The examination will start on 19th June at 10 am with the examination of Bangla first paper. It will continue till July 13.
This information give in a press release sent from Dhaka Education Board on Wednesday (April 26).
The notification was signed by Professor SM Amirul Islam, convener of the Inter-Education Board Examination Regulatory Committee.
SSC exam routine 2022 Published and Instructions
Participants in this year’s SSC exam have asked to follow 14 instructions. They are-
1. Students must take their seats in the test room 30 minutes before the start of the test.
2. Examination will start according to the time mention in the question paper.
3. First there will multiple choice and then there will creative / compositional (theoretical) test. There will no break between the two exams. 20 minutes for multiple choice exams and 1 hour 40 minutes for creative exams.
4. Candidates will collect their admit card from the head of their respective institution at least three days before the commencement of the examination.
5. In the case of candidates of all academic years, the subjects obtained through continuous assessment of physical education, health sciences and sports and career education subjects as per the guidelines of NCTB will provid to the concerned centers by the educational institutions. The concerned center will post the number obtained in the continuous assessment along with the number of practical examination online on the website of the board.
6. Candidates will fill the circle by writing the roll, registration number, subject code etc. in their respective answer sheets (OMR). Under no circumstances can the answer sheet be folded.
SSC Routine 2022 published
7. Candidates have to pass separately in creative / compositional (theoretical), multiple choice and practical sections.
8. Each candidate can participate in the examination only on the subjects mention in the registration form.
9. The examination of any candidate (creative / compositional, multiple choice and practical) will not held in his own school. Candidates have to arrange seats through transfer.
10. Non-programmable scientific calculators can use for testing.
11. No person other than the Center Secretary or the candidate can bring and use the mobile in the center.
12. For creative / compositional (theoretical), multiple choice and practical exams, the same attendance sheet should use for the presence of the examinee.
13. The practical test will held at their own venue.
14. Re-examination can apply for online via SMS within seven days of publication of test results.