BRAC NGO New Job Circular 2022 – BRAC Circular : BRAC NGO has published nine recruitment notifications in the new recruitment circular. BRAC NGO is a financial lending organization which is the largest non-governmental organization in the world. You can also apply if you have interest and qualifications. Interested candidates can apply online. Online application deadline is May 29, 2022.
- The name of the organization – BRAC NGO
- Total vacancies are not specified
- Job type- NGO job
- See educational qualification notice
- Application Process- Please apply through careers.brac.net/jobs or bdjobs.com
- Application deadline- May 29, 2022
- Official website – www.brac.net
BRAC NGO New Job Circular 2022
BRAC NGO Recruitment Circular 2022: BRAC is one of the world’s leading development agencies dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for the following positions in the Security Risk Management Division of BRAC.
BRAC Job Circular BD 2022
Loan officers will select the right borrower through field small and medium business survey and disburse the loan and collect the loan installments and savings on time and ensure customer service as soon as possible. BRAC’s vision is a world free of all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realize their potential. The organization was established in Bangladesh in 1982 and acts as a catalyst to change people’s lives.
BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, efficiency and innovation in all areas of the workplace. BRAC uses an integrated model for social development programs, humanitarian response, social entrepreneurship, socially responsible investment and transformation of discrimination through a university.
As an organization, BRAC believes that every one of our employees, affiliates, participants in the program and the community has the right to protection against any kind of loss, oppression, neglect, harassment and exploitation. BRAC supports the right to human dignity and inclusion for all, regardless of age, race, religion, sex, disability, group or socioeconomic identity.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage women and people of all genders to apply for jobs. We welcome people with disabilities to apply. BRAC cultivates a culture where everyone has the opportunity to develop their potential. Any personal contact in getting the job will be considered as disqualification of the candidate.
- Organization Name: BRAC
- Category Name: See notification
- Position Name: See Branch Notice
- Number of posts: Not specified
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Full time
- Type of candidate: Male and female
- Age: Not specified
- Workplace: Any place
- Application rules: Interested candidates can apply through jobs.bdjobs.com
- Deadline: May 29, 2022.
- Application Process: Please apply through https://careers.brac.net/jobs or bdjobs.com
See the official notification details:
NGO Job opportunities
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realize their potential. The organization was established in Bangladesh in 1972 and it acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities to change people’s lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusion, efficiency and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to transform the system of inequality through social development programs, humanitarian response, social entrepreneurship, socially responsible investment and a university. It operates in 11 countries across Asia and Africa in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings.
BRAC is a global leader in developing affordable, evidence-based programs, and has been ranked the # 1 NGO in the world for five consecutive years by NGO Advisors.
Senior Manager, Financial Fraud Management, Operations
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Supervise and follow up on the overall activities of financial fraud management prevention and investigation. Provide insights and education that will help make continuous improvements in fraud management across the organization.
- Ensure that the quality of the investigation report is properly maintained and provide proper guidance, feedback and adaptation / training for staff development.
- Ensure anti-fraud activities through awareness, training and workshops to achieve the organization’s zero-based fraud targets.
- Review the investigation report on behalf of the Director, Operations (up to its own level) and make necessary comments before presenting the complaint to the Management Committee Forum.
- Help arrange for active participation in the grievance management committee’s forum and ensure implementation of the decisions to make a final decision based on the results of the investigation.
- Maintain proper coordination with other program representatives, stakeholders, donor liaison and the ombudsman’s office and perform any other work assigned by the authority.
- Establish a safety culture at all levels of the program by implementing safety policies. Work as a key source of safety support, guidance and expertise to establish a safe work environment.
- Practice, promote and approve safety policy issues among team members and ensure implementation of safety standards at every step.
- Follow the safety reporting procedure if any reportable incident occurs, encourage others to do the same.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the higher authority.
BRAC NGO Job Notification 2022
MBA or M. Com in Accounting / Finance or Economics from any reputed university with minimum second class / CGPA 2.5 and above in all examinations.
BRAC Job Circular 2022
Minimum 8 to 10 years working experience in investigative and audit activities and 3 to 4 years working experience in a leading position in a reputed financial institution / firm.
BRAC Job Circular 2022 Bangladesh
- Knowledge of financial fraud investigations, internal investigation techniques and conducting disciplinary Have the knowledge to lead and supervise a financial fraud team
- Knowledge of work related to micro-finance, health, education and social enterprise in the NGO sector.
- Having computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in writing and editing reports in both Bengali and English
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to maximize employee productivity and output by providing clear guidance, direction and motivation and ensuring accountability
- Ability to analyze the situation objectively and logically and make timely, effective and realistic decisions.
- Having the skills to lead a fraud management team or department.
- Age: N / A
- Salary and benefit -Negotiable salary
- Other benefits: festival bonus, contributory compulsory provident fund, gratuity, health and life insurance and more.
- Job Location: BRAC Head Office
- Application deadline: May 08, 2022
- BRAC’s Progress Job
BRAC Progress Job Circular bd
BRAC believes that everyone we work with, including our staff, partners, program participants and the community, has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation. We reserve the right to human dignity and inclusion for all, regardless of age, race, religion, sex, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic status. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage the application of women and people of different genders. We welcome people with disabilities to apply. We nurture a culture where all individuals have the opportunity to realize their potential. Any personal persuasion will cause disqualification of the candidate.
brac progoti job circular 2022
ব্র্যাক এনজিও নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
এনজিও নিয়োগ ২০২২
BRAC NGO Job Circular 2022
BRAC todays job Circular