BPSC Non Cadre Job Circular 2022 for 275 posts. The Controller of Examinations (Non-Cadre), Bangladesh Public Service Commission Secretariat, Dhaka, is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment in the following posts: Recruitment Circular No. 60.00.0000. 301.63.002.22-8.
BPSC Non cadre recruitment Circular 2022
BPSC Job Circular at a Glance
- Name – Bangladesh Public Service Commission Secretariat
- Type of notification – Government job
- Number of posts – 275
- See the image of the eligibility notice.
- Workplace – In any district of Bangladesh
- Salary scale – 9th / 10th grade
- Types of candidates – male and female
- Age limit – Maximum 30 years
- Application Rules – You need to apply online
- Online application started – 26/04/2022
- Application Fee – BDT. 500 / –
- Official site – http://www.bpsc.gov.bd
- Last date of application – 30 May 2022
BPSC Non Cadre Job Circular 2022 Application Age Limit
Candidates must be between 18 to 30 years of age on April 30, 2022 to apply for Non-Cadre Recruitment Circular 2022 under BPSC. However, in the case of children of freedom fighters / martyrs and persons with physical disabilities can be relaxed up to 32 years as per government rules. Affidavits are not acceptable for any proof of age.
See the post name and number of posts very briefly: –
- Librarian – 01 person
- Network / Website Manager – 01 person
- Database Manager – 01 person
- Computer programmers – 04 people
- Assistant Archaeological Engineer – 02
- Junior Archaeological Chemist – 01 person
- Deputy Assistant Engineer (Television) – 01 person
- Assistant Family Planning Officer – 108
- Senior Staff Nurse-6
- Manuscript Librarian – 01 person
- Sub Assistant Eng: -01
- Senior Staff Nurse – 72
- Designer – 01 person
- Senior Designer – 01 person
- Nurse – 02 people
One or more posts can be registered according to the educational qualifications. If you register for more than one post, you will have to pay a separate registration fee for each post.
How Fill out the BPSC online application form
1. Date and time of commencement and completion of online application form (BPSC Form-5A) and submission of examination fee:
A. Candidates have to complete the online registration process and fee submission by filling the application form prescribed by the Commission through Teletalk website – http://bpsc.taletalk.com.bd or web address of Bangladesh Public Service Commission – www.bpsc.gov.bd.
After entering the website and selecting the Non cadre option and clicking on it, the non-cadre radio button for notification of various posts, filling of application form online, submission of fee via SMS and receipt of admission card will be visible. Before filling the form, the candidate must download the instruction and notification and master each instruction well.
B. Online Application Form Filling and Fee Submission Start Date and Time: 26.04.2022, 12.00 noon.
C. Last date and time for filling online application: 30.05.2022 AD, 6.00 pm.
D. Only candidates with User ID will be able to submit the fee through SMS on 30.05.2022 from 6.00 pm to next 72 hours i.e. on 02.08.2022, till 6.00 pm.
Fees will be submitted via SMS after the due date and time and no application will be accepted online.
E. There is an opportunity to amend the application form before submitting the fee. Candidates have to be sure to see the print copy of the application and submit the fee After the submission of the fee, the application form will no longer have the opportunity to be amended.
Age limit of the applicant candidate
A. As there is no new instruction of the Ministry of Public Administration regarding the maximum age limit of the applicant candidates, in case of posts of Notification No. 06-22, the age of the applicant candidate should be within the age limit mentioned in column 08 (dated 01.04.2022) as opposed to the relevant post.
B. In case of sons / daughters of freedom fighters / martyrs freedom age can be relaxed up to 32 years. If any candidate mentions in the application form as the daughter of freedom fighter / martyr freedom fighters, then the following documents / information paragraph should give to the candidate as proof of freedom fighter as per the instruction of the circular no. To be submitted along with the documents / information mentioned in -9:
Attested copy of “Lal Muktibarta” or “Indian List” bearing the name of the freedom fighter and the list bearing the name and address of the father of the freedom fighter published on the website of the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs should be submitted along with BPSC Form-5A (Applicant Copy). The name, father’s name and address of the freedom fighter published on the website of the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs should be one and the same with the name, father’s name and address of the freedom fighter mentioned in the application.
If the name of a freedom fighter is not in “Lal Muktibarta” or “Indian List” then the candidate should have the name of the freedom fighter, father’s name and address.
1 … Gazette and temporary certificate
2 … Gazette and Certificate issued by Hon’ble Prime Minister, Bangladesh Muktijoddha Sangsad Bomus)
3 … Gazette, Provisional Certificate, and Bamus Certificate Copy must submit with BPSC Form-5A (Applicant Copy).
C. In case of disabled candidates, the age is up to 32 years.
The candidate must a citizen of Bangladesh.
Candidates who married or committed to marry a non-Bangladeshi citizen will not consider eligible to apply without the written permission of the government. Government Permit must submit with Applicant Copy (BPSC FORM 5A) after written examination.
The candidate should declare in the Declaration section of the online application form (BPSC FORM 5A) that all the information given in the application form is correct and true. Candidates will disqualify at any stage before or after the examination if the information provide by the candidate or any part of it is proved to be untrue or false or if any disqualification is found or any corruption is resorted to and any legal action will take against him.
Application preview will see if the picture (BPSC FORM 5A) is successfully completed. Scan the image and upload it in JPG format. Black and white pictures are not acceptable. If the picture is not of the specified size then the application form will reject. Pictures with sunglasses will not accept.
Scan the signature of the candidate of such size and upload it in JPG format. If the signature is not of the specified size then the application form will consider void.
BPSC Payment of examination fee:
- Online Application Form (BPSC Form 5A) Application preview can see on the computer along with the picture after the candidate completes the upload of the application form by completing the picture and signature as per the instructions.
- After completing the application form correctly, the candidate will get an Applicant copy with photo and signature along with a user id.
- The applicant copy should print or save by the candidate.
- Applicant copy will have a User ID number and using this User ID number the candidate will send an SMS from any Taletalk number in the following manner and deposit BDT.500 / – (five hundred) for the examination fee. |
First SMS: Write BPSC <space> USER ID and send to 16222
Example – BPSC QA9Kl6Y
Second SMS: Write BPSC <space> Yes <space> PIN and send to 16222
Example – BPSC YES 85636954823
Download BPSC Job Admit Card
Candidates can use their USER ID and Password to download the Admit Card with photo and registration number.
Prior to the oral examination, the following documents / information should submit at the time and place specified by the Commission:
1. Attested photocopy of all certificates (postgraduate / postgraduate / BSc / HSC / Diploma or equivalent original or temporary certificate) obtained from the board or university for proof of educational qualification! In case of failure to provide photocopy of original certificate, photocopy of temporary certificate will be accepted. The marksheet of the university or the latest examination as proof of educational qualification will initially acceptable but the original / provisional certificate must submit to the interview board. If the degree obtained for 4 years is not clearly mentioned in the certificate / marksheet / testimonial submit by the candidates with honorary / late honorary degree, then the degree obtained for 4 years must attest with the certificate submitted by the Head of Department / Controller of Examinations / Register. Have to pay. Otherwise their degree will consider for a period of 3 years;
2. Attested copy of SSC / equivalent original / temporary certificate issued by Board of Education for proof of age; Candidates with “O” Level and “A” Level Degrees are required to submit Documentary Evidence with Date of Birth. Affidavits for proof of age will not admissible;
3. Attested photocopy of equivalence certificate issued by the concerned Equivalence Committee / Ministry of Education in case of candidates with degree obtained from abroad (if applicable);
4. What is the attestation of the certificate of authenticity in case of change of permanent address of the applicant;
5. A copy of the certificate of experience where applicable);
6. Attested copy of National Identity Card;
7. According to the latest circular issued by the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs, proof of age of freedom fighters (if applicable)
8. Copy of Admit Card for Selection / Written / Practical Examination;
9 .. Attested copy of the disability certificate / identity card issued by the Department of Social Services to the disabled candidates (if applicable);
10. 03 recent passport size attested color photograph;
11. Attested copy of citizenship certificate;
BPSC Non Cadre Job Circular 2022 for 265 posts under BPSC
BPSC Non Cadre Job