Bangladesh Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022 Circular PDF has been published. The new circular was first published on the Navy’s official website joinnavy.navy.mil.bd. After the posts of Sailor and MODC, an indefinite number of people will be appointed for the post of Direct Entry Artifice. Online application will start from 10th April 2022. You too can join the Navy. Let us know the detailed information about the application eligibility and application procedure in the light of the recruitment notification for the post of Sailor and MODC in the Navy 2022.
Bangladesh Navy Recruitment Circular 2022
The Navy is the naval warfare branch of the Bangladesh Armed Forces. This force was formed in 1971. The force is responsible for the security of about 1,17,08,013 square kilometers of maritime territory and important ports, military bases and economic zones in Bangladesh.
According to Wikipedia, the force currently has about 25,071 soldiers. Besides, 03 thousand 08 hundred civilians are working.
On 09 April 2022, after the post of Male Sailor and MODC in this force, this time it has published a recruitment notification for the post of Direct Entry Artifice. You can also apply only if you have passed SSC.
Necessary information at a glance
- Forces: Bangladesh Navy
- Publication of notification: 09 April 2022
- Batch: B-2022
- Position: Direct Entry Artifice
- Number of vacancies: Indefinite
- Job type: Full time
- Workplace: Any place in Bangladesh
- By application: Online
- Application Fee: BDT. 200 / –
- Online application starts: 10 April 2022
- Last date of application: 26 April 2022
- Helpline: 01707609017
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website: joinnavy.navy.mil.bd
Position Name Educational Qualification
Diploma Degree in Direct Entry Artifice with CGPA 3.00 in the following subjects:
- Engineering Branch – Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning / Marine Technology / Mechanical / Power.
- Electrical Branch – Diploma in Electrical.
- Radio Electrical Branch – Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics / Computer.
- Ordnance Branch – Diploma in Mechatronics / Electrical.
Physical Fitness (Minimum)
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches.
- Chest size: 30 to 32 inches normal and 2 inches wide.
- Weight: Weight will be calculated according to age and height.
- Eyesight: 7/8
Let’s look at some other qualifications as per the notification of Bangladesh Navy Sailor and MODC Recruitment 2022. You must have these qualifications to apply.
Swimming: Must know.
Marital Status: married / unmarried.
Age: Age should be 18-30 years for the post of Direct Entry Artificer on 01 July 2022.
Recruitment Circular 2022 for the post of Sailor and MODC
How to fill online application form
Bangladesh Navy ‘s online application form filling process is done step by step below.
1) VISITE – joinnavy.navy.mil.bd.
2) Press “Apply Now” button below “SAILOR”.
3) Now you will get a form like below. Fill in and press the “Submit” button. Then complete the rest of the application as per the next instructions.
It is to be noted that at the time of application the candidate has to deposit BDT.200 / – for application fee through mobile banking (bKash, cash etc.). The application will not be completed until the application fee is paid.
Admission will take as a sailor if you can successfully pass a total of 05 steps. Step 05 is:
Final health check.
And oral examination.
In order to participate in the first step i.e. preliminary election examination, the candidate has to be present at the designated center of his district at the prescribed time with the following mentioned documents.
Documents required for admission Bangladesh Navy
Certificate of Educational Qualification:
Original Certificate of SSC Pass.
Bring Original marksheet.
Original Admit Card and Registration Card.
Professional Diploma Certificate.
Note that if for some reason you are not able to submit the original, you can submit the attested photocopy. However, it must attested by a first class gazetted officer.
Other required documents:
- Certificate of character and nationality obtained from the daughter of the municipality or the chairman / chairman of the union council / ward councilor.
- Attested photocopy of National Identity Card or Birth Registration.
- Attested photocopy of father’s national identity card.
- Parental consent.
- Attested color photo of 15 passport size candidates, 01 copy of father and 01 copy of mother.
Bangladesh Navy Admission Center
Special Note: Before applying and before going to the designated admission center with the required documents, read the above mentioned Bangladesh Navy Sailor and MODC Recruitment 2022 Notification thoroughly.