The American Center at the US Embassy in Dhaka has announced a grant for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2023-24 session for foreign students. The United States Embassy in Dhaka is accepting applications for a full-fledged study in the United States under this year’s Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program. Applications for this scholarship can submit till June 1.
Apply Fulbright Scholarship Within 1st June
Under this education program, undergraduate students and young professionals have the opportunity to pursue their postgraduate degree in the United States completely free of charge. Preferred candidates to participate in this program include: Junior faculty members currently working in higher education institutions in Bangladesh; Public and private research institutes; Junior to mid-level officials working in intellectual organizations and NGOs.
A statement from the American Embassy in Dhaka said, Fulbright Scholarship will be awarded.
- Support for J-1 visa
- Airfare to and from the United States
- Tuition and tuition fees
- Monthly stipend for accommodation, food and related expenses
- Allowance for purchase of books
- Health and accident insurance
- Travel and baggage allowance.
Who can apply
- Achieved a minimum four year bachelor’s degree with accredited results from a recognized public or private university in Bangladesh.
- He has never had a degree from an American university before, nor is he currently enroll in any educational program in the United States.
- No post graduate degree from any country other than Bangladesh (however, those who have post graduate degree from Bangladesh will consider eligible).
- Must have a minimum of two years full-time work experience in the relevant / relevant field of work with the subject you wish to study.
- Must be fluent and proficient in English. The Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL must have a minimum score of 90 or the IELTS must have a minimum score of 7 (seven).
- Must be in good health.
- Must be a Bangladeshi citizen residing in Bangladesh at the time of application.
Everything that must add with the application
1. Fill out the online application form.
2. Academic transcripts (undergraduate and postgraduate) academic transcripts and certificates taken from each of the educational institutions from which you have received education at a later date.
3. The three recommenders will individually upload / submit three recommendation letters directly to the online application portal.
4. Academic Record Information Form (Available on Online Application Site)
5. TOEFL / IELTS score
6. Competitive test GRE or GMAT scores are also required for admission to the postgraduate degree program in the United States. If any applicant has already taken GRE or GMAT test, then they have to submit the information regarding the number obtained in that test along with the online application.